Dressed-Up Holiday Pie
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
cup granulated sugar
cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, pressing crust firmly into pie plate and crimping edges.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat with a whisk until well combined and smooth. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking 40 to 50 additional minutes, on until center is set. Let cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated
© 2011 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated
All rights reserved