Get a Recap of our Fill a Bag, Fill a Bus Food Drive
Friday, December 9 and Saturday, December 10 we held our annual 'Fill a Bag, Fill a Bus' food drive where we asked YOU to take a bag and fill it with nonperishables, or donate money to help Chicagoans suffering with food insecurity.
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to fill our CTA bus to the BRIM with food, which will provide over 15,000 meals to the Greater Chicago Food Depository who will distribute them directly to our neighbors in need.
Plus, special thanks to TV talk show host, Steve Wilkos for braving the cold and joining us on Friday to make an impact in his hometown community. Don't forget, you can watch Steve impact people's lives daily on The Steve Wilkos Show, weekdays at 10A on CW26.
- Location: 1340 S. Canal Street, Chicago
- Steve arrives!
- Steve, Brandon, Jon and JoJo go 'live' on social
- Steve shopping for food donations
- Brandon, Steve, and Marketing Manager from the Greater Chicago Food Depository, Ashley Lundgren
- Brandon and Steve checking out our donations in the CTA bus
- Our amazing volunteers!
- Location: 7525 W. Lake St., River Forest
- JoJo and Ashley pose for a pic